Martin Property Development provides build-to-suit and redevelopment services as the owner’s representative. Our clients range from investors to users of commercial real estate alike. We utilize a unique client advocate approach toward the development or redevelopment of commercial real estate to make the entire process easier and more efficient for our clients.
Build-to-suit or redevelopment real estate solutions can dramatically impact each client’s bottom line by matching with its projected business growth, while also improving employee morale and productivity. The success of a build-to-suit or redevelopment project starts well in advance of the physical construction, in the planning phase. The planning phase can be a fraction of the overall project cost, but is where the majority of project decisions and potential mistakes are made. This is where we come in.
We specialize in pre-development services, driving value for our clients by establishing clear project objectives for scope and budget well before construction starts. By asking our clients the right questions from the onset, we can understand our clients’ goals, thus avoiding potential costly mistakes. Through strong leadership, diverse operating platforms, extensive market knowledge and experience, we add value in every stage of the development process.
The following services are available to our clients, depending on their specific needs:
- Strategic planning
- Site selection and evaluation
- Project scheduling
- Project feasibility evaluation
- Tax incentives
- Rezoning and special use permit approval coordination through governmental agencies
- Geotechnical and environmental evaluation and coordination
- Coordinate and present site plan for approval by owner and governmental agencies
- Coordination of architectural and engineering design
- Project management and construction management
- Project budgeting and accounting
- Subcontractor bidding, negotiation and contract management
- Project financing through lenders
- LEED certification
- Move Management services